On 27th April 2021, our Asset Data Requirements Library (DRL) app was updated. The DRL now aligns with our internal AIMS OM asset management system.
- A much expanded scope – the DRL now includes Asset and Element definitions for more parts of the Environment Agency, including Navigation, and Water, Land & Biodiversity. BIM Information Deliverables are also listed.
- The Asset Type / Asset Sub-Type / Element hierarchy has been renamed to Asset Category / Asset Type / Element.
- There are more asset and element attributes. Mandatory attributes are now highlighted, and minimum values for numeric attributes are specified. There are new Boolean and Photo attribute types.
- Uniclass 2015 codes for Elements are now available.
- We have made improvements to the API functionality.
Please sign in to leave a comment