Description of change
- Added Expansion Joint element to Mine Adit asset.
- Added Surge Arrester element to Borehole, High Voltage Electrical Equipment, Signal, Solar Farm, and Telemetry System assets.
- Added Treads and Risers element to Amenity Building, Boathouse, and Precipitation Compound assets.
- Deleted Exhaust System element from Mine Adit asset.
- Deleted Shaft element from Stilling Well asset.
- Made Road element of Promenade optional.
- Made High Ground element of Lock Island mandatory.
- Updated descriptions of Bridge, Mooring, and all Building assets.
- Updated descriptions of Anchor and Chain, Mooring Point, and Sign elements.
- Added Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) as a material type to all elements that have other plastic material types.
- Fixed errors in Asset Ref, Asset Type, Element Ref and Element Type attributes, and refocused PSRA attributes from Elements to Control Measures.
- Updated Uniclass code for Precipitation Compound asset.
- Updated Uniclass codes for Deflector, Human Machine Interface, Interface Module, Navigation Markings, Safety Boom, C1400 Carbon Appendix, G1500 Model Production and Delivery Table, G1900 Modelling Specification, L1500 Flood Warning Area Improvements, L1600 Continuous Simulation Modelling, L1700 Local Flood History, and L1900 Reservoir Modelling elements.
- Added 1 value to Role attribute: CN Carbon Management.
- Renamed Information Deliverables B1000, D0200, D0900, E0700, F1200, G0300, G1100, G1400, J0800, K0200, K1900, L0800, L1200, L1400 (changing "/" to "or", and "&" to "and").
- Made minor amendments to descriptions of Information Deliverables B0700, B1300, D1200, D1300, F1200, G1100, G1300, I1200, J0800, K0600, K1000, K2000, L2600, M0100, N0600 (mostly changing "/" to "or", and "&" to "and").
- Renamed Information Deliverables C0800 from ‘Carbon Calculator’ to ‘Carbon Assessment’, and C1400 from ‘Carbon Budget or Plan’ to ‘Carbon Appendix’, and updated their descriptions.
- Updated description of Information Deliverable H0300.
- Deleted Information Deliverable C1100.
- Added 3 values to Author picklist: ATL, CBI, HUN.
- Deleted 2 values from Author picklist: ATG, CBV.
- Renamed Author ATK from ‘Atkins’ to ‘Atkins Global’.
- Added Signal Conditioner element to Instrumentation.
- Removed Signal Conditioner element from Telemetry System.
- Renamed element type Cabinet to Equipment Housing, with new Equipment Housing Type attribute.
- Added 7 values to Author attribute: ALZ, ATG, COR, ECH, EXT, NRW, REN.
- Added 2 values to Flow Instrumentation Method attribute: ‘Cross Correlation’ and ‘Velocity Index’.
- Added 2 values to Pump Type attribute: ‘Hydraulic System Pump’ and ‘Lube Pump’.
- Changed delivery stage of Default Geo Type attribute to EA2.
- Added attributes to Mine Adit, Mine Shaft and Natural Spring assets.
- Added ‘LOLER Asset Number’ and ‘LOLER ISP Report link’ attributes to Davit and Winch elements.
- Added new ‘C1400 Carbon Budget or Plan’ element to ‘Environmental’ Information Deliverable.
- Added Smart Objects links to descriptions of Borehole, Control Gate, Debris Screen, Demountable Defence, Embankment, Fish Pass, Flood Gate, Groyne, Open Channel, Outfall, Piezometer, Pump Assembly, Pump House, Simple Culvert, Slipway, Steps, and Wall assets.
- Removed images from a number of Asset Type descriptions
- Corrected PSRA Tree Site description to refer to polygon to point
- Updated Instrumentation description
- Update Network description
- Added option of ‘Hinged Gate’ to Flood Gate Type attribute
- Added option of ‘Unknown’ to Utility Service Type attribute
- Added option of ‘Precipitation’ to Instrumentation Type attribute
- Added option of ‘Precipitation’ to Sensor Type attribute
- Added option of ‘Precipitation’ to Monitoring Purpose attribute
- Updated picklist options for the following attributes:
- Solar Panels Rating
- Pontoon materials
- Conveyance Maintainer
- Responsibility Split – Organisation
- Sensor Type
- New material of ‘Alkali-Activated Cementitious Material (AACM) based concrete’ added as an option for any elements where concrete is an option.
- Maximum allowable value for ' Soffit Level At Manhole Cover’ increased to 999mAOD
- Culvert U/S Soffit Level number of decimal places increased from 0 to 3
- Updated description of the following element types:
- Drainage System
- Pump Out Point
- Updated description of the following attributes:
- Conveyance Maintainer
- Linear Asset Length
- Added New Asset types:
- Precipitation Compound
- Mine Adit
- Mine Shaft
- Natural Spring
- Soil Moisture Tube
- Added New element types:
- Charge Controller (to Telemetry System)
- Data Card (to Telemetry System)
- Interface Module (to Instrumentation)
- Signal Conditioner (to Instrumentation)
- Glass Panel (to Wall)
- Glass Panel Frame (to Wall)
- Storage Rain Gauge (to Instrumentation)
- SCADA (to Automation Controls)
- Human Machine Interface (to Automation Controls and Motor Control Centre Controls)
- Server (to Automation Controls)
- Safety Screen (Public Safety Control System) - corrected name from Security Screen
- Safety Boom (Public Safety Control System)
- Navigation Markings (Public Safety Control System)
- Added existing element of ‘Padlock or Lock’ to Instrumentation
- Added existing element of ‘Treads and Risers’ to multiple asset types
- Added existing elements of ‘Cabinet’, ‘Heating System’, ‘Overhead Crane’, and ‘Padlock or Lock’ to Debris Screen
- Added existing elements of ‘Starter’, ‘Display’, ‘Programmable Logic Computer’, and ‘Common Controls’ to Hydraulic System
- Added existing element of ‘Motor’ to Outfall
- Added existing elements of ‘Lifting Chains and Sprockets’ and ‘Lifting Ropes and Drums’ to Control Gate
- Added existing elements of ‘Network’, ‘Router’ and ‘Uninterruptible Power Supply’ to Automation Controls
- Removed asset type of Rain Gauge
- Removed Sensor element type from Animal Trap, Borehole, Fish Or Eel Barrier, Pressure System Assembly, Pump Assembly, Rain Gauge, Surface Water Tank, and Telemetry System
- Removed Winding Hole element type and Face Plate element type from Fish Pass
- Removed Fill element type from Debris Screen
- Removed Bund element type from Piezometer
- Removed Lifting Chains and Sprockets element type from Telemetry System
- Removed Lifting Ropes and Drums element type from Telemetry System
- Added Linear Asset Length attribute to Bridge and Utility Service Crossing
- Added Rain Gauge Type attribute to Sensor
- Added Storage Rain Gauge Type attribute to Storage Rain Gauge element
- Added units to format details of geometry attributes
- Amendments to File Naming Attributes picklists (Author, Status (Purpose of Issue), Volume)
- Added new Animal Trap Asset Type.
- Added new Pathway Asset Type and associated Elements and Attributes, including a new Element Type of Pathway Surface
- Created Security Screen element for Public Safety Control System asset.
- Added ‘Honeypot Site’ attribute to Public Safety Control System and PSRA Tree Site asset types, and removed ‘Honeypot Site’ attribute from all other asset types.
- Merged Eel Pass and Lamprey Pass assets into Fish Pass asset.
- Removed Eel Pass and Lamprey Pass assets.
- Amended description of Fish Pass asset.
- Added Band Screen, Dampers, Left Bank Wall, Right Bank Wall, and Springs elements to Fish Pass asset.
- Renamed Fish / Eel Pass Type attribute to Fish / Eel / Lamprey Pass Type. Picklist values from Lamprey Pass Type added to Fish / Eel / Lamprey Pass Type.
- Added Balustrade element to Ramp asset.
- Added new Ceiling element to building assets.
- Added new Deflector element to Fish Pass asset.
- Added new Gauge Backing Board element to Gauge Board asset.
- Added new Handrail element to Amenity Building, Bridge, Debris Screen, Fish Refuge, Fishing Cage, Fishing Platform, Ramp, Residential Building, Steps, Surface Water Tank and Visitor Centre assets.
- Removed Soffit element from Simple Culvert asset.
- Removed Glass as a material type for several elements.
- Amended description for breakwater asset type – EA symbology is a line not a point.
- Made Crest element optional for Breakwater assets.
- Amended description of Balustrade element.
- Amended description for Protection Type attribute of Rain Gauge asset (no longer mandatory when Purpose = Flood Risk Management).
- Added Demountable Defence Type attribute to Demountable Defence asset.
- Added Capacity of reservoir, Max height of dam, and Surface water area attributes to Reservoir asset.
- Added Revetment Depth attribute to all elements with revetments.
- Added Seeding Surface Type and Topsoil Depth attributes to Crest, Exposed Face and Landward Face elements.
- Amended picklist values for Wall Type attribute.
- Amended maximum and minimum values of test attributes (Debris Screen, Screen element).
- Added missing option of Turf to Element Material Picklists for Landward Face and Exposed Face
- Added EA symbology to description of PSRA Tree Site asset.
- Amended Uniclass codes for some information deliverables.
- Renamed Fish Scarers element to Fish Guidance and Deterrents.
- Renamed Piling element to Bearing Piling.
- Added Balustrade element to Promenade asset.
- Added Bearing Piling element to Fishing Platform asset.
- Added Berm element to Lock Island asset.
- Added Bollard element to Ramp asset.
- Added Cable and Pipe Management element to Inspection Chamber and Stilling Well assets.
- Added Channel Side element to Lock Island asset.
- Added Datum Plates and Markers element to Weir asset.
- Added Drainage System element to Inspection Chamber and Stilling Well assets.
- Added Equipment Mounting Board element to Inspection Chamber and Telemetry System assets.
- Added Excavated Ground element to Promenade asset.
- Added Exposed Face element to Promenade asset.
- Added Exposed Toe element to Promenade asset.
- Added Fastenings element to CCTV Camera System, Flood Warning System, Inspection Chamber, Instrumentation, Piezometer, Rain Gauge, and Steps assets.
- Added Fill element to Promenade asset.
- Added Fixings element to CCTV Camera System, Flood Warning System, Inspection Chamber, Piezometer, and Rain Gauge assets.
- Added Floor element to Inspection Chamber asset.
- Added Foundation element to Promenade asset.
- Added Frame element to Inspection Chamber and Stilling Well assets.
- Added Guide Pile element to Debris Boom and Navigation Boom assets.
- Added Internal Features element to Inspection Chamber and Stilling Well assets.
- Added Landward Face element to Lock Island asset.
- Added Motor element to Pressure System Assembly asset.
- Added Padlock or Lock element to Fish Pass and Lamprey Pass assets.
- Added Pipe Valve element to Stilling Well asset.
- Added Pressure System Valves element to Pressure System Assembly asset.
- Added Pump element to Pressure System Assembly asset.
- Added Road element to Promenade asset.
- Added Roof element to Dock asset.
- Added Security Barrier element to Canoe Portage Point, Car Park or Hardstanding, Ramp, Slipway, and Vehicle Access Road assets.
- Added Sensor element to Pressure System Assembly and Pump Assembly assets.
- Added Shore element to Promenade asset.
- Added Splash Wall element to Promenade asset.
- Added Substructure element to Inspection Chamber and Stilling Well assets.
- Added Treads and Risers element to Canoe Portage Point, Jetty, Landing, Mooring, and Pier assets.
- Added Water Point element to Dock, Jetty, Mooring and Quay assets.
- Added Stone (Worked) and Stone (Unworked) to coating materials picklist for Left Bank Wall, Right Bank Wall and Sheet Piling elements.
- Added Ferrous Metal - Galvanised Steel to materials picklist for numerous elements.
- Added Slate and Tile to materials picklist for Roof element.
- Added Render to revetment materials picklist for Exposed Face and Landward Face elements.
- Added Bridleway Bridge to Bridge Type picklist; Machine Condition and Machine Operation to Monitoring Purpose picklist; Anemometer, Flow, Speed and Vibration to Sensor Type picklist; Unknown to Solar Panels Rating picklist; and Thermometer to Temperature Instrumentation picklist.
- Changed Environmental to Environment Management, and added Business Support to Purpose picklist.
- Changed Pressure Sensor to Pressure in Sensor Type picklist.
- Added Downstream Cill Level, Downstream Retention Level, Lock Operation Type, Planned Reopening Date, Temporarily Closed, Upstream Cill Level, and Upstream Retention Level attributes to Lock asset.
- Added Vertical Pile Length and Buried Pile Depth attributes to Bearing Piling and Sheet Piling elements.
- Asset Ref attribute made non-mandatory for Asset Complexes.
- PAT Test Date attribute made non-mandatory for Network element.
- Renamed No of Culverts attribute to No of Culvert Barrels.
- Fixed / Non Fixed Asset attribute removed from Gauge Board asset.
- Removed trailing space from the Uniclass code for Engine Assembly.Removed trailing spaces from the EAGW value in the Author picklist, and from the IV, SA, SF and TS values in the Volume picklist.
- Removed trailing spaces from the names of picklists: Element Material - Band Screen, Element Material - Pipe Sleeve, Element Material - Pipe Valve, Rotating Comb Type, Rotating Drum Type and Router Type
- Amended descriptions of Stilling Well asset and Gantry element.
- Fixed typo in name of Telephone Number attribute.
- Fixed errors fixed in the descriptions of the Information Purposes asset, its Purpose attribute, and the Stage (File Naming Attributes) attribute.
- Amended description of Asset ID, Asset Complex ID, and Default Geo Type attributes.
- Amended Uniclass codes for some information deliverables.
- Electrical System element added to Lock asset type.
- Deleted duplicate Information Delivery elements.
- Amended Uniclass codes for Eel Pass, Engineered High Ground, Fish Pass, Gauge Board, Lamprey Pass, Natural High Ground asset types.
- Amended Uniclass codes for Balustrade, Bellows, Engine, Exposed Face (Quay), High Ground, Lock Gate, Quay Face, Service Pedestal, Stem and Wheel Stop elements.
- Amended Uniclass codes for C0500, C1000, E1500 and G1100 information deliverables.
- Removed Protection Type attribute from all Building assets.
- Renamed Asset Name, Asset Status and Asset Status Date attributes to Asset Complex Name, etc., and amended descriptions of FRMS, Owner, Owner Function, Maintainer and Operator attributes for all Asset Complexes.
- Amended descriptions of Honeypot Site and Requirements attributes for Harbour Complexes.
- Fixed typo in description of Undertaker Status attribute.
- Key Photo attribute made mandatory, and its description updated.
- Changed units of Available Capacity attribute from “kVa” to “kVA”.
- Amended text about symbology and AIMS OM in asset descriptions.
- Amended definitions of CCTV Camera, Jetty, Pier and PSRA Tree Site asset types.
- Fixed broken symbology images for Borehole, Jetty and Sand Trap asset types.
- Amended descriptions of Deterioration Rate Used, Bounding Box, Control LineString, Edge LineString1 and Edge LineString2 attributes.
- Typo fix: “Below Required Condtion” corrected to “Below Required Condition” in several attribute descriptions.
- Purpose of Bounding Box attribute changed from P09 to P01 for Asset Complexes.
- Test attributes added to Debris Screen asset and its Screen element.
Upgraded version of DRL released:
- Asset Type / Asset Sub-Type / Element hierarchy renamed to Asset Category / Asset Type / Element
- Many more Asset and Element definitions.
- More attributes. Mandatory attributes are highlighted, and minimum values for numeric attributes are specified.
- Uniclass 2015 codes for Elements.