Our Hydrology Data Explorer app has been updated. Changes implemented in the latest release are outlined below.
- More data – the most important change
- Almost double the number of sites with daily mean flow (just short of 1,000 now).
- Over double the number of sites in the south west with real time flow data (now around 150)
- A small number of groundwater level sites (just short of 50).
- On the initial map based user interface
- Enhanced search function (now includes river name and grid references). Key for mobile users who do not have the map functionality.
- Filtering of sites based on type (groundwater, flow, real time flow)
- On the station page
- Key statistics including latest flow now appear at the top of the page (key for mobile users)
- Enhanced meta-data including key links on the right
- Enhanced graphs which show periods of poor quality data highlighted using the orange bar below.
- A table view option to help us meet accessibility guidelines
- Improved download clarity
Please sign in to leave a comment