To ensure ongoing compliance with data licensing, and to enable us to share additional data in the future, we have amended the way restricted spatial data is provided to our contractor users.
In the past, contractors had the ability to:
- Register for a contractor account on the DSP.
- Find metadata for both open datasets and restricted/partner data.
- View spatial data on the map before downloading it.
- Download open data directly from the DSP.
- Request download of restricted data with approval from the relevant Defra body Project Manager.
We have now removed the ability for contractors to view restricted/partner spatial data on the map. The ability to view metadata, request and download open and restricted data has not changed. Contractor users will also be able to view open data on the map as before.