We have received some great feedback since the launch of the new Defra Data Services Platform, below is a summary of your feedback and our responses.
*NEW *How do i track my data orders? To improve the ability to track the progress of an individual data order, registered users can now track their data orders details include list of orders made to date, including the detail of the order, its status and download link valid for 30 days from order date. This function can be accessed by clicking on a green button at the top right of the screen, next to registered user name.
- Can you add telephone numbers to public register records? The information we publish is governed by what is required by the legislation for each public register.
- Can Companies House company number be added to public register records? Although we may refer to this information when processing permits/licences, we do not collect this information. We would need to undertake work to accurately match our public register records with information held by Companies House.
- I want to search a waste carrier number but i am not clear on the number format required - Examples of format information will be added to the search box during the next upgrade.
- How do i know when a dataset was last updated? We are currently working on expanding the amount of metadata available.
- Risk of Flooding from Surface Water (direction layer) – We have removed the curved translucent arrows and returned to the solid black arrows with single direction.
- Is it possible to have WMS/WFS links that connect to multiple datasets simultaneously? Currently under investigation.