We have received some great feedback since the launch of the new Defra Data Services Platform, below is a summary of your feedback and our responses.
- Can you add telephone numbers to public register records? The information we publish is governed by what is required by the legislation for each public register.
- Can Companies House company number be added to public register records? Although we may refer to this information when processing permits/licences, we do not collect this information. We would need to undertake work to accurately match our public register records with information held by Companies House.
- I want to search a waste carrier number but i am not clear on the number format required - Examples of format information will be added to the search box during the next upgrade.
- How do i know when a dataset was last updated? We are currently working on expanding the amount of metadata available.
- Risk of Flooding from Surface Water (direction layer) – We have removed the curved translucent arrows and returned to the solid black arrows with single direction.
- Is it possible to have WMS/WFS links that connect to multiple datasets simultaneously? Currently under investigation.
"SURVEYS" is not easily recognised as a way to access the LiDAR, Bathymetry,CASI and Aerial photography data from the Data Services Platform homepage. If you have any suggestions for an alternative title please comment in the community