Welcome to Defra Data Services Forum

    I have a query about a licence/permit where do i send it?


    If you have any queries relating to a Waste Carriers, Brokers and Dealers or Environmental Permitting Regulations, this includes requesting a copy of a waste carriers licence, or changes to a licence please send these to enquiries@environment-agency.gov.uk or call our National Customer Contact Centre on 03708 506 506, Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm where an adviser would be happy to assist.


    Was this article helpful?
    2 out of 2 found this helpful


    Please sign in to leave a comment