Welcome to Defra Data Services Forum

    How do I submit a Freedom of Information or Subject Access Request?


    Any requests for information made under Freedom of Information/Environmental Information Regulations will not be received by us through this forum, if you are making such a request please contact the relevant organisation directly using the following contact information:

    Environment Agency: enquiries@environment-agency.gov.uk

    Defra: defra.helpline@defra.gsi.gov.uk

    Natural England: foi@naturalengland.org.uk

    Forestry Commission: informationrights@forestrycommission.gov.uk

    Rural Payments Agency: IRT@rpa.gsi.gov.uk

    Animal and Plant Health Agency: enquiries@apha.gsi.gov.uk

    Marine Management Organisation: accesstoinformation@marinemanagement.org.uk

    Agriculture & Horticulture Development Board: info@ahdb.org.uk

    For further information please refer to https://www.gov.uk/contact/foi 

    If you want to make Subject Access Request please refer to:
    Was this article helpful?
    1 out of 2 found this helpful


    Please sign in to leave a comment